This Privacy Notice Applicable to all. Students’ privacy is important to us and it is our top priority to ensure safety and security. This notice will explain how Vertex Academy of Development Studies processes student information in accord with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 1998(“DPA”).
The information we may collect, store and use:
(a) Information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, length of visit and number of page views); any information relating to any transactions between you and the Academy related to any purchases you make of our services to this website.
(b) Your contact information (including name, address, email address, phone numbers).
(d) We may use your personal data to send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business.
Under the Data Protection Acts and GDPR, you have the following rights:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you.
- to request that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress.
- to require us not to send you marketing communications.
- to request us to correct any incorrect personal data we hold about you.
- to request us for the erasure of your personal data.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests after careful consideration of any exceptions that may apply. You have a responsibility to keep your personal details accurate and up to date and you should notify the Academy of any changes.