Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
About This Course
First aid courses are designed for immediate assistance given to any person suffering from either a minor or serious illness or injury at the workplace. The main objective of first aid is to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or promote recovery.
Awarding Body: Laser Learning Awards/ Trident Awards
- Chapter 1: Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Chapter 2: Managing an incident
- Chapter 3: The priorities of first aid
- Chapter 4: Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Chapter 5: Resuscitation
- Chapter 6: Shock
- Chapter 7: Choking
- Chapter 8: Seizures
- Chapter 9: Bleeding
- Chapter 10: Common workplace injuries.